How to find a job as a nurse in Kiev?
The work of the nurse is highly demanded and necessary, because very often elderly, sick, infirm and disabled need special care. Are you interested in this area of employment and earnings? Our Center “Nurse” specializing in family medicine, will be able to offer the best place for you. Whether you have experience or not, we are ready to help all interested, responsible and hardworking people.
Contact us by phone: (067) 22-067-33
The main requirements for the work of a nurse
Often, the employee of the industry is the main requirement-the presence of experience, knowledge or certain skills, profile, preferably medical, education. It is about human health, safety and comfort of his life.
Decent work in Kiev nursing with accommodation or without living, requires a specialist to certain criteria. The following main points are taken into account:
- The presence of a medical record with a passed examination
- Specialized medical education and professional experience
- Ability to provide appropriate assistance, to perform medical manipulations
- Basic care for sick, infirm and elderly
- Skills in the domestic sphere (cooking, purchasing of products and cleaning)
- Knowledge of the basics of dietetics, ability to prepare quality food
- characteristics, recommendations and testimonials from previous employers
- Integrity, accuracy, responsibility and diligence
- Psychological communication skills, positive character
A very important point for a person who is going to care for people aged or rooting is the accuracy, attentiveness and honesty. Such a specialist must have the skills of psychology to be able to find an approach to the client, to establish with him mutual understanding and trusting relationships. Because the ease, optimism and charm of the nurse in many ways affect the well-being of the ward and his rapid recovery.
Rights and responsibilities of caregivers in caring for patients
We will help you find work to care for older people, infirm or sick. In addition, cooperating with us, each responsible and good caregiver has every right to request the necessary information and receive from the Employer:
- History and all nuances of human disease, which is planned for supervision and care
- Coordinates and telephones of relatives, doctor, Polyclinic, police, neighbours, emergency services, housing
- Receive additional finance for unforeseen expenses as needed.